Monday, July 19

Maybe a new direction...

Clearly I am not cut out for multiple postings in a week, much less even one.  I think of all these great things, but than I find, maybe it isn't so great after all.  So, let me tell you what I am going to do...

I have been studying up on Photography.  I have wanted to be a serious photographer since high school.  I have no formal training, just what I have learned by trial and error through the years.  I have done 3 weddings, one I actually got paid for, and one set of senior pictures.  Definitely a novice when it comes right down to it!

And now, with the economy being the way it is, I will be taking one day off a week.  Bad, but good, because now I find myself with one day a week that while the kids are in school, I can focus my time on really learning photography.  So, I will post at least one new photo a week.  Sometimes a description, or sometimes just a photo.

Here is my first...


I just finished reading about lighting and started playing with my camera.  Amy is usually camera-shy, but I just kept taking different pictures of her as she talked to me.  And here it is.  One of my favorite pictures ever!  Purely by accident!  Never the less, love it!

1 comment:

crazy-pants said...

i think that its a great picture. 1 of the best i've ever seen