Friday, December 31

One last hoorah..

for 2010!  I don't know about you, but 2010 was less than a fantastic year.  I am very happy to say good-bye to this year and say Hellloooooo to 2011!  I am looking forward to all the possibilities that 2011 holds. I know there will be good and bad and great, can't wait to see what all that is.

But today was about enjoying the last day of 2010.  What better way than Indoor Skydiving?  Yes, REALLY!  Thanks Bac and Tina for including us in your families day of fun!

It is a long ride to Eloy, AZ.

But a beautiful morning.

Abby looks a little worried.

Andy was first

Here goes Abby...

And her cute cheeks in the wind!

My cheeks flapping in the wind,  not as cute as Abby's.


Amy's turn.


Abby again.


And Amy for the last time!

Has anyone else noticed how many activities we participate in require helmets?  Hmmmm, what does that mean exactly?  Tomorrow's activity also requires a helmet.  Stay posted!

No comments: