Wednesday, January 5

Writer's Block

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking some more about what I am going to write about.  Still thinking, and I got nothing, so I will share some photos and little thoughts from the last couple weeks...

I think I may have a small problem.  Discovered the Mesa Home Fabric Store.  Addicted to buying cheap fabric, and by cheap I mean 50 cents a yard.  WHAAAAT!  Seriously!  Okay, I should clarify, it isn't all that cheap, but sometimes you get super lucky.  Even regular priced it is a STEAL!

I love sharing new experiences with my family.  I always want them to feel like they can do anything.




Abby is such a strong little girl.  She doesn't see it or even feel it, but she uses every ounce of herself to always be strong, do the right things and show the world the best that she is.


Amy is a fierce competitor.  It just is who she is.   She is always doing her best, because she wants to be the best.  Her quest to be the best is what drives her in school and athletics.

This is just pretty!


Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart, and secure comfort.
Sir Humphry Davy

No comments: