Wednesday, September 8

My Poor Husband

This is the slop I make him eat on a day to day basis.


Looks delicious, right?  This is why it is so terrible.  

This pasta dish is one of my favorites to prepare.  Super Easy.  Their is no recipe.  Just whatever I want to add.  The only constant is olive oil and garlic.  So, Andy can never expect the same thing twice.  Sometimes there is a lot of garlic, sometimes there is a little.  Occasionally I add dried cayenne pepper from my garden, but not always.  The fresh veggies are always different.  This time I added zucchini and onion and sauteed until it was nice and caramelized.  Sometimes I add artichokes, but not tonight.  Other times I put in fresh chopped tomatoes, but this time I added fire roasted tomatoes from a can.  Almost always I add diced olives, the only time I don't is when I don't have any in the pantry.  And usually, we put parmesan cheese on top, but every once in a while I use Feta Cheese instead.

Always different, but always delicious.  Oh, why do I torture him so!

No comments: